- Graduate of any IT-related course
- Proficient in HTML/image editing software, Adobe Photoshop and Flash
- Must possess excellent creative skills in graphic design and lay-out
- Can write and edit good site content
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, dynamic and teamplayer
- Must have a portfolio of existing online work
Administrative Assistant (Manila/Cebu office)
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably with accounting background
- Preferably female with at least 2 years experience in the related field. Work experience in an Accounting capacity is an advantage
- Computer literate
- Must be a good leader with excellent communication skills
- Dynamic interpersonal skills (internal and external)
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills
- Effective time management skills to meet multiple work assignment deadlines
- For Manila applicants, candidate should be willing to work at our Makati and/or Parañaque offices
Assistant Systems Administrators
- CS graduates from a reputable school
- Knowledgeable in the following:
- Windows OS and its programming environment using following languages - C, C++, C#, VB, VB.net, ASP, ASP.NET
- Linux OS
- SQL using any of the following, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, dynamic, pro-active and a team player
Technical Support Specialist (TSS)
- BS ComSci, CompE/ECE, or IT graduate
- Customer service-oriented with good communication skills
- Solid background in UNIX/LINUX environment, Cisco Systems, Windows Systems Administration and TCP /IP networking -CISCO certification is an advantage but not required
- At least 3 years experience in the related field.
Software Implementer/Admin Assistant for Manila and Cebu
Be part of an innovative team developing cutting edge products for use here and abroad! ThinkIT is looking for 2 experienced admin assistants who will provide leadership in running the day to day operations, project monitoring and record tracking. We seek positive, responsible individuals who want to grow personally as well as professionally.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, preferably with accounting background.
- Computer literate.
- Must be a good leader with excellent communication skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills (internal and external).
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet multiple work assignment deadlines.
- Keep track of office records.
- Monitoring of projects (Implementation and Development).
- Act on implementation plan provided; suggest any modifications based on client requirements.
- Work closely with Client, Account Managers and technology to ensure implementation moves in accordance with contract deliverables and project timelines as defined by the project manager.
- Act as liason with technology group to resolve client issues.
- Creation of Billing Statements.
- Liaise with Cebu/Manila Administrative Assistant.
- Ensure Administrative support is provided to work teams as may be required.
- Oversee office space requests for new hires, office moves, etc.
Corporate Accounts Executive
MozCom Inc., the Philippine's first Commercial Internet Service Provider (ISP), has been in the information technology business for 19 years. Our experience guarantees that all of our solutions operate efficiently, remain highly available, and benefit from the best practise-based cutting edge technologies available in the industry today.
We are looking for an experienced account executive to join us in achieving our business objectives and be rewarded with exciting opportunities and profitable ventures.
- Graduate of any IT or Business related course.
- Confident & Self-motivated.
- Can think outside the box to close sales.
- At least 2 years sales experience preferably from the same industry - candidate with selling experience outside the IT industry are encouraged to apply as long as they are interested in IT and telecommunications products.
- Willing to do fieldwork.
- Prospects new customers and build business relationship to generate sales for the company.
- Establishes and maintains strong client relationships through regular close contact account management that includes regular face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Presents solutions, products and company services to prospective customers.
- Does account profiling and proper quality to assess potential solution opportunities.
- Establishes relationship with suppliers' contact, product managers and other principals' contact to ensure good support for projects that are beimng worked on.
Software Developer (Cebu & Manila)
- Strong preference for candidates with a Bachelor's/College degree in the following fields:
Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, but we are open to applicants from other backgrounds.
- Knowledge in Microsoft .Net
- Experience on Software Development.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience in bookkeping and general accounting.
- Proficient in various software applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- With knowledge in government reportorial and statutory requirement.
- Self-starter, detailed oriented, highly organized and pro-active.
- Result oriented and highly analytical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application letter
- Resume with 2x2 picture
- Transcript of Records
Send your resume at: email@example.com